Description St George Nano Silver (Ag+) Particle Solution 4oz ST GEORGE NANO SILVER will kill over 600 known bacteria, viruses and fungi on contact. There are literally thousands of uses for this odorless, nearly tasteless, colorless, powerful, non-toxic disinfectant and healing agent that will help you from head to toe.NANO SILVER will not harm you. You cannot take too much or overdose. It will NOT cause Argyria (silver skin). Safe for CHILDREN and PETS (not intended for fish). Hypo-allergenic. Excellent for everyday first aid, water purification, emergency kits and long term storage. BUY IN BULK AND SAVE UP TO 20%!